What makes a Lagoon catamaran the perfect setting for your sailing holiday?
Speed and stability
- Catamarans are faster than monohulls of the same size due to a more needle-like hull shape; you'll reach and exceed engine cruising speed even with light or moderate wind
- Sailing a catamaran is far less tiring due to the fact that a cat stays practically leveled even when sailing under strong wind
- Due to a shallow draft and better maneuverability, you'll be able to enjoy the coves to a much further extent than any other vessel
Enjoy the comfort and space only a catamaran can offer
- Enjoy both volume and performance, without compromising either
- A cockpit with a hardtop will provide you with pleasant shade and shelter you from the occasional shower
- Moving around the catamaran hardly differ from doing it at home; no adjustments or compromises necessary
- Through connecting the cockpit and salon, a huge social area is created
- Due to the width of the catamaran, there are many storage possibilities
- The salon has windows to all sides which makes the interior of the cat a perfectly pleasant environment
Madagascar - Lagoon 450
Greenland - Lagoon 400
Find more Lagoons and other catamarans brand on the page Sailing Catamaran Yachts specialized in charter catamarans. There you will find the articles on Why Charter a Sailing Catamaran instead of a monohull, tips on how to select a charter catamaran and how to sail the catamaran. Also read all about types and sizes of charter catamarans and check the catamaran models we recommend in various top charter catamaran spots such as Croatia and the Caribbean.