After you have decided when and where you would like to sail, next step is sending us the following data:
- Arrival date - i.e. the day you would like to start sailing (Saturdays).
- Number of weeks - intended stay on board (minimum 1 week).
- Number of people on board - if you are travelling alone, we have waiting lists - contact us (and meet new people).
- Departure point - from where you would like to sail from (Point 1, 2, 3 or 4). For details see Sailing Routes
- Type of sailing - Nature, Historical towns, Individual or Sailing school. For details see Sailing Routes
- Transport from airport and/or Professional skipper - available if requested. See details in Pricelist
- Contact details - so we may contact you.
Pick one of the following ways to send data:
- E-mail -
- Direct call - Contact Center
Our lines are open: Continental Europe (CET): 08h00-18h00, UK&Ireland (GMT): 07h00-17h00.
- On-line reservation - click here
- On-line form - click here
- Skype - free calls over the Internet
- Fax - number +385 1 488 22 09.
Please provide also your fax number or e-mail address so we can contact you back.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Alternatively, payment can be made by money order (to send this way, clickfor our bank account details).
|Company Name:||NAVIGATIO EUROPAE D.O.O.|
|Company Address:||PRILAZ GJURE DEZELICA 80 ZAGREB CROATIA|
|SWIFT:||ZABA HR 2X|
|Bank:||ZAGREBACKA BANKA d.d.|
|Address:||SAMOBORSKA CESTA 145 10000 ZAGREB CROATIA|
If you do not want to send credit card information over the Internet, you can send a fax, call directly or send an SMS (mobile text message - number on request).
For your safety, we will check every credit card payment and send you confirmation.
In order to confirm the reservation of the vessel, the client is obliged to pay 30% - 50% of the total charter price (1st instalment). The remaining amount (2nd instalment) has to be settled at least 30 days before the beginning of the charter.
In case the client decides to cancel the booked vessel, he has to do it in writing.
The date when SailingEurope has received the written cancellation notification constitutes a basis for settling up cancellation fees. It is done in the following way:
- 30% of the charter price is charged for cancellation up to 2 months before the beginning of the charter. The rest of the money is refunded to the client at his costs.
- For cancellation up to 1 month before the beginning of the charter, the amount of the 1st instalment (which the client paid) is charged.
- 100% of the charter price is charged for cancellation within the last month before the beginning of the charter.
In case the client who cancelled the booked vessel manages to find a replacement (only if previously agreed with the lessor), that person takes over his/her reservation as well as his/her rights and obligations. In that case the client is charged only for the costs that were the result of a replacement.
Money refund is done immediately upon the determining the exact amount that should be refunded to the client. The payment is done only through the bank transfer on client's account. The costs of money transfer abroad are covered by the client.
After we receive all necessary data and money transaction confirmation, we will send you the following:
- confirmation of booking
- information about the meeting point and contact person responsible for your holiday
- booklets (what to take with you on sailing, local tourist and gastronomy guides, sailing basics manual)
Terms & conditions
Please review our Terms and conditions.