Price of the vessel rent depends on the vessel type, year of the built and period of sailing (the same vessel has different prices in different periods), and it refers to the weekly rent based on a Saturday to Saturday charter.
The vessel price includes the following:
- Safety equipment (please inform us if there will be children on board, so that we can provide them with life vests suited for their age and growth)
- Dinghy and paddles
- Nautical maps and pilot books
- Bed linen (charter agencies in Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro)
- Cooking utensils
- Other necessary equipment for a safe and pleasant sailing required by law
By all means take your own towels, both beach towels and those for personal hygiene.
SailingEurope provides you with the following:
- 4 brochures with guidelines (we send them via email after the booking confirmation):
- Checklist of items you should consider bringing with you on your sailing trip
- Local gastronomy guide
- Local tourist guide
- Pricelist of all the marinas in Croatia
- Contact Center for support and organization (please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance or help during your sailing holiday)
In order to prepare an offer for you, we would appreciate very much if you could state in your request your desired sailing period (the exact dates when you would like to sail), as well as the number of people in your crew or the size of the vessel. You should also state whether you have a skipper in your crew or you need one (in which case we can provide one for you), because every vessel is registered to a certain number of people and the law does not allow this number to be exceeded.
If you already know your preferred departure point (e.g. the Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar region, Istria etc.), please mention it in your request.
NOTE: During the high-season (from May till September) we cannot deviate from our weekly charter system (Saturday – Saturday system), because these are the busiest months for the charter companies and most weeks are sold out well in advance. The price is unlikely to be flexible and you would usually be charged for a full week. However, if you wish to take a several day long sailing cruise, it can be organized in the off season (October – April).
For the most precise information about the prices of each vessel in our offer, we kindly recommend you to check our Detailed On-line Database or contact us via phone (Contact Center numbers), Skype or SailingEurope LiveChat.